“When a child is challenging, it’s important to realize that he/she doesn’t want to be that way. When a parent/teacher realizes that fact, they will better appreciate that they are working toward the same goal as the child is”
Rav Yaakov Neuburger is a Rosh Yeshiva at YU, as well as the Rav of of Congregation Beth Abraham in Bergenfield, N.J. offers incredible insights like these throughout this exceptional episode. Rav Neuburger is widely regarded as an authority on issues related to marital relationships and the purity of the Jewish home. He offers his services to help young men train for married life and prepare to build a proper Jewish home built on Jewish law and spirit.
This episode was my most listened to episode from my other podcast, JEDucation, because so many people value Rav Neuburgers incredible advice, and want to hear any words he has.
In this episode we discuss:
- Who Rav Neuburger’s role models were
- Non-negotiable love
- When to encourage children to learn
- The importance of not pushing minyan
- How to raise children who are less entitled
- An important approach towards Shalom Bayis
- How to make Tefillah more accessible
And so much more.